Crafted is back for its 5th year at TAP! This annual exhibition and sale of artisan works arrives just in time for the holidays – reflecting a wide range of mediums including textiles, fibre arts, metal work, painting, printmaking and much more.
Taking place November 27 – December 20, 2018 within the TAP gallery, this event is a fabulous opportunity to have your work featured for sale in our vibrant space.
There is no fee to apply. Participating artists will receive 75% of any art sales, with a 25% commission taken by TAP Centre for Creativity. All sales will be paid out within 4 weeks of the conclusion of the event.
Crafted Application Guidelines
- All handcrafted items must be priced at $300 or less. Artists who are required to remit HST for tax purposes must have the HST already included in the list price of $300 or less.
- Paintings, drawings and framed works must be gallery ready, equipped with a wire on the back or D-ring hooks.
- All works require packaging for customer transport (e.g. boxes for sculptures, sleeves for cards or ornaments, gift bags for fabric or fibre works, etc.).
Application Package Requirements
- Artists may submit up to 10 photos of work(s)
- A current artist CV and biography (250 words or less)
- Title, medium, size and price for each item submitted
- Applications must be submitted by Friday July 27 at 11:59 p.m.
- All applications must be submitted via email to email@example.com